This is a simple, fast and deliciously balanced taco dinner in 5 steps. It’s a great warm weather meal, easy to make for any number of hungry mouths.
- Grill/panfry some steak w/ salt and pepper (use chicken/fish/shrimp instead).
- Make a pico de gallo salsa with diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and cilantro, and/or mix chopped cilantro & onion.
- Slice avocado, lime and steak.
- Heat up corn tortillas (on the grill or stovetop).
- Make a taco, eat, repeat.
Ingredients (in order of use): -1 steak ~1.5 cups diced fresh tomatoes ~2 cup diced onion ~1 cups cilantro, chopped ~1 jalapeno pepper, diced -1 avocado -1 lime, cut in wedges -Corn tortillas -Optional: grill other fresh vegetables for a even healthier meal (ie. bell peppers, onions, green tomatoes, etc)